The Planned Parenthood Federation of Nigeria (PPFN) is a national non-governmental organization promoting Reproductive Health (RH) in Nigeria. As a full member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), PPFN has expanded the scope of its programs beyond family planning to cover broad reproductive health, emphasizing the needs of adolescents and young people and safe motherhood. PPFN seeks suitably qualified candidates for the positions:
ADMINISTRATIVE AND LOGISTICS OFFICER
Location: South West Regional Office, Ibadan (Ref: ALOSWR2022)
Responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to provide and coordinate overall administrative and logistics support services at the South West Regional Headquarters for timely and quality implementation of SRH prograrmmes and activities
- B.S.C. or H.N.D in Accounting/ Business/Public Administration or their equivalents.
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience especially in an NGO
- Computer literacy including MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Proven analytical mind, a nose for details.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Positive towards issues of development in general and reproductive health in particular
- Strong knowledge of filing systems and database management
- Inventory management
- Knowledge of Logistic Management Information System
- Familiarity with management and maintenance of storage systems/logistics especially SRH products
Locations: Abeokuta (Ref: COA2022)
Lagos (Ref: COL2022)
Responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to organize and deliver integrated reproductive health and family planning services in a friendly environment at both clinic and outreach levels.
- B.Sc. in Nursing or Registered Nurse/Midwife
- Certificate in Family Planning
- Five (5) years of relevant work experience as a trained service provider in SRH/FP
- Excellent contextual, analytical, writing, and oral communication skills
- Team leadership and team play qualities/experience
- Familiarity with the WHO eligibility criteria for contraceptive use
- Computer literacy skills
- Sensitive and caring but firm in dealing with clients
- Strong knowledge of SRH/FP work
- Familiarity and varied experience in a clinic setting (layout) and management
- Skills in an integrated approach and syndromic management of cases
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
PROGRAMME OFFICER (SERVICE DELIVERY)
Location: South West Regional Office, Ibadan (Ref: POSDSWR2022)
Responsibilities: The purpose of this position is to coordinate the implementation of integrated reproductive health and family planning services in a friendly environment at both clinic and outreach levels in the region as part of the strategy to expand access to a broad range of SRH/FP information
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Suitably qualified persons are invited to send in their one-page letter of application for the position and justification for their applications, comprehensive career resume (not more than 5 pages), and personal contact address (not post office box address please) not later than three weeks of this publication (quoting position reference) to:
The Regional Coordinator
PPFN South West Regional Office
74, Liberty Stadium Road, Ibadan,
All applicants are advised to forward their applications to the appropriate email below against the position applied for:
|No||Position / Title||Position Reference|
|1||Administrative and Logistics Officer, SWR||ALOSWR2022firstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Clinic Officer, Abeokuta||COA2022email@example.com|
|3||Clinic Officer, Lagos||COL2022firstname.lastname@example.org|
|4||Programme Officer (Service Delivery), SWR||POSDSWR2022email@example.com|
Each applicant is required to access “Applicant’s Forms 1 and 2” from HERE, download, fill and submit along with his or her application to the email address as indicated above.
PPFN subscribes to all best practices when working with children and vulnerable adults and advocates that they (children and vulnerable adults) should be treated with respect regardless of their race, colour, gender, language, religion, opinions, nationality, ethnicity, social origin, property, disability or other status.
PPFN does not discriminate on grounds of race, creed, ethnic origin, political belief, gender, disability, age, education, or social status especially in applications for membership, providing information or services, in recruiting staff, or in any other aspect of PPFN’s work and in the pursuit of its objects”. Female applicants are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.